- Infrared spectral histopathology: the case for rapid screening, SPEC2014 Shedding Light on Disease, Montreal, Canada, 26-30 June 2016
- High-throughput assessment of biopsy tissue using infrared spectroscopic chemical imaging, Agilent FTIR imaging workshop, Montreal, Canada, 26 June 2016
- High-throughput Quantum Cascade Laser (QCL) spectral histopathology: what we have learned so far? IRDG 213. Renishaw, New Mills, Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, GL12 8JR, April 20, 2016
- Hyperspectral infrared imaging at high spatial resolution: Applications in biomedical research.Technology Touching Life – ALICE Mid-Range Facility Meeting, 3rd March 2016, Warrington, UK
- Infrared Spectroscopy for Life Science Applications, 43rd Freiburg Infrared Colloquium, 14-15th March 2017, Freiburg.